you're reading...
Photos, What's Happening Now

Encased Murrini European Charm Big Hole Beads

What could be trickier than encasing tiny murrini chips in a large round bead? Encasing tiny murrini chips in a much smaller charm bead!

Let me tell ya! I thought making regular sized, round encased murrini beads was tough…I had another thing coming trying to squeeze as many murrini chips as possible into a much smaller charm bead.

The large hole means much less ‘volume of glass’ can be applied to the surface since they’re meant to be small and worn on a charm bead bracelet (such as Pandora, Troll, Biagi, etc.)

I do love a good challenge – but I don’t think I breathe at all when I make one of these beads, LOL πŸ˜€

Besides the fun of making them, my most favorite thing about these beads is the fact that there is something new to look at from every angle. That just makes them so special, I think. πŸ™‚

All beads have a solid sterling silver core, and are currently available on Etsy:

About ccglassart

Combining fire and glass to create fine handmade lampwork glass art beads & murrini for designers, collectors, and glass artists.

8 thoughts on “Encased Murrini European Charm Big Hole Beads

1. Your beads look awesome! I just purchased the two that my friend left….I thank her for telling me about your beads! I’m glad that you have begun to make Euro style beads for Troll bracelets. Please, keep them coming!

Posted by Frede Wellons | March 28, 2014, 6:25 pm
    • Thanks so much for your kind words and your order! I will be sure everything is all wrapped up and ready to ship out tomorrow or Monday at the very latest. Thank you again! πŸ˜€

Posted by ccglassart | March 28, 2014, 6:59 pm
  2. your beads are EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!! i would love to own your new big hole beads to wear on my trollbeads bracelet. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!!

Posted by lori isner | March 29, 2014, 6:03 am
  3. I too am the proud possessor of two of your beautiful new beads! I’m so glad that you took up the challenge of large hole beads, and have started spreading the word to my avid Trollbead collector friends. I’m hoping to see more (though do try to breathe while working–we want you very much alive, to share your talents!) in the near future.

Posted by Joan B | March 29, 2014, 6:12 am
  4. What amazing beads! I’m in awe at how you manage to get so much beautiful detail in such a small space. My friends beat me to the punch for these beads, but I do hope you decide to make some more at some point.

Posted by Kimberly Campbell | March 29, 2014, 6:32 am
    • Thank so much for your kind comments Kimberly – These were definitely a challenge, but I really enjoyed making them so I’m sure I’ll be making more! πŸ˜€

Posted by ccglassart | March 29, 2014, 9:50 am

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

CCGlassArt Gallery

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Watch @ccphotomagic broadcast LIVE

Click to download mobile app

So proud that my image of the #beautiful #powerful and #inspiring @meghna_kiran merited at a Bronze level in #ThePortraitMastersAwards πŸ…πŸ’– HMUA: @cynthia_perla_ .
#seeyourselfinanewway #celebrateyou #rediscoveryourself #letyourlightshine #overcomechallenges #girlpower #womanpower #strengthofawoman
#glamthedress #getglam #glamourous #modelforaday #magazineportraits #glamourmom #beautifulmom #embraceyourbeauty #womanempowerment #selflove #selfacceptance #lovetheskinyourein #photographerforwomen #suebrycestyle #suebryceinspired #santaclaritaphotographer #scvphotographer #valenciaphotographer

Murrini Tutorial

Image Hosting by

Encased Murrini Bead Tutorial

Image Hosting by

All images and written content on this website are Β© 2018 CCGlassArt. All rights reserved – worldwide. No image or text (in whole or in part) from this site is to be downloaded, copied, duplicated, modified, sampled, redistributed, or archived without the written authorization of CCGlassArt.